Whether your enterprise has a fully matures information management program or in the process of on-going program or has plans to identify its Information management capabilities, requirements and needs, Our field-expert consultants can work collaboratively with your Enterprise senior management and line management to apply their expertise in the (IM/DM) domain and conduct a discovery and assessment exercise of your business strategies, processes and technical environments and ;
- Identify current and future enterprise business plans and initiate discovery activities to identify the current state of the enterprise's information management capabilities including Data Management Systems, Policies, Data Governance, Processes, Data quality and Systems architecture that relates to the Information Management domain.
- Develop or enhance the enterprise information management strategy with a detailed road-map to achieve desired results tied to business strategy and improvement opportunities;
- Define detailed business, data and systems requirements and produce an implementation “blueprint” with architecture design change requirements/specifications;
The main deliverable of assessment service include ;
- A Series of Management presentations that highlight the results of the assessment
- A Series of improvement recommendations on the short, mid and long term, including their rationale with an implementation approach and estimated resource requirements.
- A road-map showing implementation time lines and dependencies for these recommendations.
- An overview "blueprint" of the proposed Information Management architecture (Strategy, Systems and Governance)
The business can select to use the Implementation services of Synorama (See Services) or use the Synorama assessment as input to an internal or external IM Initiative. The assessment may also be used by enterprises internal risk management or Compliance/audit functions to assess the current IM/DM maturity of the enterprise and if there are any weaknesses or potential risk exposure towards regulatory entities.
We invite you to learn more about Synorama and our Services by exploring our website or contacting us.